- Contact us
STOMP NEW 330 ЕК - selective soil herbicide for control of annual broadleaf weeds and grasses. To obtain a good herbicidal effect it is necessary to apply the required dose of the product before emergence of the weeds or at the latest up to 1-2 leaf of emerged weeds. Registered for use in sunflower, corn, cotton, beans, tobacco, potatoes.
How it works
Stomp is the latest unique formulation developed by BASF in the field of soil herbicides. The active substance is enclosed in microcapsules which do not allow deactivation and destruction under dry conditions. When optimum soil moisture appears, the product is activated, and the capsules are dissolved, slowly and gradually releasing the active substance in the soil.
Distributing in the surface 2-3 cm layer of soil, the herbicide Stomp forms a stable film. Going through this film, the sprouting weeds come into contact with the active substance, absorbed part of it, and die. Thanks to its special formulation of microcapsules. Stomp provides good results even in poor soil cultivation, dry conditions and availability of crop residues. The capsules do not allow losses of the active substance. Stomp is an innovative, high-quality, easy to use formulation that emits no odor and does not stain machines or working vessels.
- Innovative, high quality and easy to use formulation
- Better and long lasting effect
- A sustained release of the active substance in the soil
- Reduced evaporation and loss of the active substance
- Less dependance on soil moisture and tillage
- Reduced losses from excessive adhesion of the active substance in the plant residues
- Emits no odor and stains on working vessels and clothing
- Environmentally friendly
- Improved storage stability at varying temperatures