- Contact us
PICTOR - two-component fungicide for control of diseases on oilseed rape.
Pictor is distributed on the surface and inside the green parts of plants. After treatment with Pictor, photosynthesis is improved, water and nutrients are more fully absorbed. In times of stress - high temperatures, drought, hail, etc. Pictor reduces levels of the hormone ethylene (hormone responsible for premature aging). As a result, we observe an improved physiological condition, normal vegetation and prevention of premature ripening. Pictor stops fast, efficiently and continuously the development of fungal pathogens. Pictor prevents the penetration of germs of spores in the green tissues (preventive action), blocks the development of fungal hyphae (a stop action), prevents sporulation and destroys already developed spores (curative effect). The mechanism of action of Pictor makes it extremely effective against sclerotinia, botrytis, alternariya Foma, fomopsis and others.
Pictor ensures healthy plants and higher yields!
Controls the most important diseases, that attack oilseed rape, like Foma, sclerotinia, botrytis and alternaria.
Moment of application - from the ccurrence of flowering stem to the end of flowering of rape in danger of attack of diseases.
- Higher yields on average with 15% (2010-2013)
- Improved plant physiology and stress resistance
- Complete protection against all major diseases
- Increased fat and less losses at harvest
- Excellent resistance to washing by rain
- Active substances with different mechanism of action
- Possibility of treatment with Pictor at different phenophases
- Safety for bees