- Contact us
Product overview - Folicur is a multi-purpose product that controls yellow and brown rust and ear diseases in winter wheat, as well as being effective against light leaf spot and providing canopy management in oilseed rape.
- Folicur is cost-effective
- Unique formulation prevents clogging and improves uptake
- In oilseed rape provides a plant growth regulator (PGR) and fungicide combined
- Good activity against rusts and ear diseases in winter wheat
- Folicur can be used on a wide range of cereals and horticultural crops
- Helps to reduce mycotoxins in grain
- Wide range of tank-mix options
Getting the best from Folikur:
In oilseed rape use Folicur as a PGR spray during stem extension (green to yellow bud). Use at this time will increase light leaf spot and Sclerotinia control if used as part of an effective programme. Increased rates will be required in the case of more forward crops. For Sclerotiniacontrol, treatment must be followed by an effective flowering spray.
In winter wheat, for rust and powdery mildew Folicur should be applied as soon as signs of the disease appear. For ear diseases, it should be applied between the start of flowering and mid-flowering.