Fire safety measures
Accidents involving destruction and casualties are possible.
Regardless of the preventive measures, in case of gross violation of the technological regime, improper operation, strong earthquakes, fires and other causes, a major accident is possible, as a result of which a large amount of detergent - liquid or powder - will leak. Climatic conditions can affect neighboring sites, nature and people nearby.
A fire alarm system is provided, which works when receiving a signal from sensors. Video surveillance is provided. Limited access to the chemical storage facility is provided, security is provided. Orders have been issued by the company's executive director to determine the persons who have access to the chemical storage facilities. Transport infrastructure is provided that meets the types of hazardous chemicals, mixtures, equipment / forklifts / used in loading and unloading.
An internal emergency plan in case of disasters and accidents has been developed. Fire extinguishers and equipment are available. After an accident near the affected area, but at a safe distance, a first aid station was organized. Assistance is provided to the specialized medical teams until the victims are accommodated in a health institution.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WAY OF WARNING AND YOUR SECURITY
Upon finding a major industrial accident, the responsible persons notified SES 112, OD of the Ministry of Interior, OD PBZN in Nova Zagora, which in turn coordinates the interaction under the plan with the competent services of various municipal agencies, signaling and local radio stations.
The announcement is made through a local announcement system, fixed and mobile telephone network:
INFORMATION ON OFFICIALS INVOLVED IN PERFORMING THE PROCEDURE, RESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE AND PREVENTION
During the operation of its facilities Bulagro AD realizes its exclusive responsibility to its employees, neighboring sites and employees on their territory, the population near the company and to all factors and components of the environment.
The company systematically improves safety and working conditions, environmental protection and especially the human factor.
In this way we ensure full compliance with the Legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Prevention is an important element of modern integrated management systems.
The multi-layered risk management in the company Bulagro AD is structured at all levels, which ensures the security of work not only in the specific company, but also for the whole region.
For more detailed information on the facilities and activities of our site, as well as on substances and mixtures and on measures to prevent accidents and incidents, you can contact:
Name Position Address Phone E-mail
Maria Slavova Commercial Director, PRZ Stara Zagora 0888 55 68 37 email@example.com
Warehouse Manager Warehouse Manager Stara Zagora 0887 60 40 48 firstname.lastname@example.org
Valentin Hristov PBZN Consultant, PAB Stara Zagora 0889 65 57 79 email@example.com
Lazarin Ranchev Consultant PBZN, PAB Stara Zagora 0889 69 81 61 firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIONS, WHICH THE POPULATION SHOULD TAKE IN CASE OF A GREAT ACCIDENT:
- When you receive a signal from the fire safety and public protection authorities, keep your composure and tell about the danger to the people around you.
- In case of strong odor or accident, call the specialized services on 112.
- If you are at home, close and seal the windows, doors and vents, attach blankets, curtains and more. If possible, occupy the upper floors of the building.
- Lock the buildings when you leave them.
- Prepare a gas mask, and if you do not have - wet a gauze bandage, towel or towel.
- If you are outdoors, leave the area by moving perpendicular to the wind direction.
- If you are in a vehicle, close the windows, continue on the shortest route and exit the area of the accident.
- Help the victims. Take them out into the fresh air. Do not give artificial respiration, release them from tight clothing. It is advisable, if there are victims, to give warm milk and mineral water.
- The victims are being sent to a hospital.
- When leaving the accident area, remove and ventilate your clothing before removing personal protective equipment. Wash your mouth and eyes, wash your body with soap and water and put on clean clothes.
- When returning home and work / after eliminating the accident / ventilate the premises