- Contact us
Derby Super is a systemic, vegetation, two-component herbicide.
How it works:
The active substance is aminopyralid the only one with a different mechanism of action from all currently used herbicides. It is a synthetic auxin type, absorbed from the leaves and roots and spread throughout the weed plant to all growth points, causing necrosis and death of weeds.
Florasulam inhibits the synthesis and activity of the plant enzyme atsetohidroksiatsid, thereby blocking the biosynthesis of the amino acids isoleucine, leucine and valine . Several hours after the treatment the growth of susceptible weeds is suspended.
After several days occur the first visual signs of efficacy/chlorosis and necrosis at the top of the weeds/. After a week to ten days there is complete drying and death of the weed.
- Combination of the two active substances of different groups, which are absorbed at the same time both from the leaves and the roots!
- With different mechanisms of the two active substances, which ensures defeating weeds resistance
- With a long period of use, without restrictions on the phase of the crop
- Works fast and protects the plants even under extreme conditions
- Fully selective towards the crop, which allows it to reach the yield potential
- Easy preparation of the working solution due to the high-quality water-soluble formulation