- Contact us
Insecticide with excellent effect against many important pests in almost all major crops
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: chlorpyrifos-ethyl 500 g/l Cypermethrin 50 g/l
FORMULATION: emulsifiable concentrate
HOW IT WORKS:
CHLORESIRINE 550 ЕК is a combined product containing organophosphorus and pyrethroid insecticide. Tsipermetrin is pyrethroid which acts directly on the nervous system of insects, which is why there is a very rapid initial effect.
Chlorpyrifos-ethyl is an organophosphorus insecticide, an inhibitor of the synthesis of the enzyme cholinesterase, resulting in disturbing the normal transmission of nerve impulses.
The combination of two active substances with different mode of action provides effective control of pests.
CHLORESIRINE 550 ЕК has a strong initial effect, as well as a repellent effect from cypermethrin, and long-lasting effect (2-3 weeks) provided from chlorpyrifos -ethyl.
- rapid initial effect
- long-lasting effect
- efficient also at lower temperatures
- effective against all stages of development of the pests
- side effect against mites
- high efficacy against a large number of pests
- recorded use in many crops
- universal, broad-spectrum product for use from spring to autumn