- Contact us
GRANSTAR 75 DF - sulfonyl urea herbicide with effect lasting up to 4 weeks. It is effective in much lower doses for the control of a number of broad-leafed weeds, including resistant to 2,4-D in wheat, barley, oats and triticale. It is highly selective for the crops, very economical and easy to use. With proven in practice wide-range effect of use in the crop.
APPLICATION - in wheat and barley:
Pest: a wide range of annual broadleaf weeds, including resistant to 2,4-D
Moment of application: After phase 3-rd leaf of the crop and 2-4 leaf of the weeds
Quarantine: 30 days
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
● Granstar ® 75 DF is most effective when administered in the early stages of the development of weeds. Disposal should be done in the spring after stage third piece of the crop.
● Determining the correct dose of Granstar ® 75 DF depends on the phase of weeds, their sensitivity and climatic conditions.
● In warm and humid weather dose of 10 - 15 g/ha is suitable for sensitive weeds in phase from cotyledons to the fourth leaf.
● The dose of 1g/dka recommended for most - sensitive tribenuron - methyl weeds such as chamomile, mustard, wild poppy, etc.
● For sensitive weeds in advanced stage of development - over sixth leaf, as well as the moderately sensitive - to the 6th leaf, it is recommended to increase the dose.
● Use a significant volume of water - 200-300 l/ha to achieve good coverage of weeds from the solution.
● To control thistle (Cirsium arvense) and volunteer sunflower (Hellianthus annus) use a dose of 18 g / ha + 1% Trend 90.